Join us for a series of classes to learn the things you will need to know to be a successful beekeeper. Starting February 21st at 6:00 pm ET and meeting weekly for 8 weeks on Zoom. Classes will run about 45 minutes with at least 15 minutes for questions and discussion. Classes will be recorded. Online classes are free to anyone who wishes to attend. This first class will be an overview of beekeeping and the recording will be available to anyone for free, so if you can’t make it, check back to watch. This class will cover general topics like:
- Why keep bees
- What it takes to keep bees in NC
- What equipment you will need
- Where to buy the bees and equipment
- Bee mentors and connection to the bee community
- Plus answers to standard questions like will I get stung, how much honey will I get, etc.
I’ve invited other beekeepers to attend and share some of their experiences as well, so this should be a fun class.
Or phone in: Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 831 7503 7632